Colder Temperatures Ahead
Call SERVPRO of Blaine South and Hugo at (763) 400 - 3124!
These colder temperatures are known for bringing frostbite, higher heating bills, and burst pipes. That is why with the colder season approaching, residential and commercial owners need to get prepared.
Some Ways to Prepare -
- Prepare your pipes by insulating and sealing cracks and openings around pipes that are exposed.
- Set thermostats to keep interior temperatures above 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ensure that windows are sealed properly inside and outside.
- Inspect the roof for loose or damaged shingles.
- Close off main water and drain water piping in unheated spaces.
All of these are tips and tricks to help prevent some of the disasters that come with the colder temperatures. However, these tips and tricks cannot guarantee that it will prevent damage from occurring.
If you are to experience any water damage from the colder temperatures, call SERVPRO of Blaine South and Hugo at (763) 400 - 3124! We will respond in a fast manner to begin the process.
We are available 24/7, and always here to help! Call us at (763) 400 - 3124!